Labs and slides
- W1 (September 29): Relational Model, Fundamental Relational-Algebra, Operations, Null Values, Modification of the Database.
- W2 (October 3): SQL
- W3 (October 10): Relational database design & functional dependencies
- W4 (October 17): indexing and hashing
- W5 (November 7): query processing & optimization
- W6 (November 14): introduction to PHP & MySQL ()
- W7 (November 21): Text Mining Lab (feature extraction & ranking, corpus indexing, query answering).
- W8 (November 28): Practice Problems (,)
- W9 (December 4):Data preprocessing (Feature Selection).